The participation in the Symposium is free. Registration is required: all the participants will need to fill in the attached Registration Form and send it by email to the Symposium Secretariat (refer to the Contact Details section) no later than 20th May. After sending the Registration Form, participants will receive a confirmation email and will need to print, sign and present this email upon arrival in Palazzo Barberini, Rome, for on-site registration and badges distribution. The Registration Desk, located in Palazzo Barberni, will be open in the following days:
- Wednesday 25th May: 8.30 am- 5.00 pm
- Thursday 26th May: 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
- Friday 27th May: 8.30 am – 11.00 am
The Organizers will offer coffee breaks and lunches to all the participants from coffee break in the morning of 25th May to lunch in the afternoon of 27th May. Side events will be organized during the Symposium, including:
- A dinner at the Istituto di Studi Romani, Aventine Hill (25th May, starting from 7 pm)
- A dinner at S. Maria Nova, Appian Way (26th May, starting from 7 pm)
- An optional cultural visit to the Museum Palatino (27th May, starting from 2:30 pm)
The participants will need to register through the Registration Form.
Free accommodation in Rome is available only for invited speakers/moderators and for the entire duration of the Symposium.